Saturday, January 23, 2010

Inventory Cleaning!

I get about 10-20 notecards, pictures, landmarks and objects every time i log in, and today i just felt it was to much stuff laying around in every folder i open...
Ao today i take it easy and erase stuff...its actually perfect...since it starurday afternoon my friendlist is almoste empty :) Couldnt be better.

But i just found a free stuff folder filled with hunt things, subscribo gifts, group gifts, things i gotten from random people, stuff ive picked up myself...*sigh* well jeeeaw!
All i can do is look at the stuff and throw away shitty things and give away or sell it, i dont know...well i be sure to scream out loud if i sell alot of old stuff (like clothes...i have a loooooot).

Yesturday i found this perfect yead sale place were i can sell all my shitty prim furniture (yey yey doubble yay for sculpt furniture). So now i can get rid of a lot of stuff...I even asked my friends to find stuff so they can get rid of their stuff 2...its a good way to earn money and get fresh inventory start LOL

okay im happy even tho im doing a poo job today!!

ill be back later..!!

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment