Monday, May 31, 2010

Buzy week!

*Pjeeewf* I just came home to my empty prim home with loads of bags filled with yummie stuff.
Ive been on a shopping spree, and since i just moved to my own sky box, i need to keep my prim count as low as posible, i still live with my homies just not with them, so im still on a 75 prim limit so its a hell finding all the right primlow stuff.
Im mad about decoration, a home isnt a home without the stuff that defines you! So ive visited every single store i could find to get the right stuffies for me :)


Fireplace: (arcade) Recycled Fireplace - Summer colors, 12 prims, 50L$




Kitchenshelf: (TLND) White Kitchen Shelf BX*, 1 prims, 50L$
Table & Chairs: (TLND) Tea Table *color change*, 2 prims & (TLND) Tea Chair *3 poses*, 2 prims each




Table: (TLND) Kitchen table cream 2 prims 50L$
Paintings: arcade(♥Free)




Bedside table: (TLND)Small bedside table (open) Cream, 2 prims
Paintings: arcade(♥Free)


Landmarks:
[TLND]
[Blah to wah]
[arcade]


-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment