Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Updates

I just hope y'all didnt miss the [Nyte'N'Day] sale going on erlier. I did pay the store a vists and i was amazed i was alone in there, crazy since the clothes are fabulous, and all were half price. Anyways i got myself some new shiz and i was actually happy i didnt have to elbow myself around in heavy lagg just to get the things!
But i wasnt gonna talk about the sale i wanted to show this and laste weeks new stuff from the store, so enjoy!!






And the lovely [Magika] created this fabulous shaggy model look, and we love it!! And crazy yellow!?! Thats so perfect it hurts!! And you know what?!? its only 50L$!!



And my new faves [Whippet & Buck] is having a sale, everything is 50% off from 10th-18th of January *njim*njim*njim*!!!

And some new stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment