Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blog Update

It's weekend ones again and that means im busy as usual. I know i haven't uploaded anything the last few days, but ill try to do that tomorrow.
Real life steals a lot of time, but then again thats the way i like it, to me this is all a just game.
And every time i try to do something serious i end up being stalked by horny dudes swinging their prim willies in my face, and u all know what i think of such behaivor, *SMACK*!! I wish i could just erase all those men who cant read profiles!

Anyways, a lot of sales and events going on now, and its soon time for the Jewellery fair again, and im so looking forward to that, ´bling is my thing`.

And while ure waiting for another update place check out Collabour88 over at Tails (69,143,127). Neon and nude is the color theme and i love love love neon!

Tuudels

No comments:

Post a Comment