Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home again!

Okay my mini vaykay is over (cant really call it that, but anyways).
The flight was awesome a kid threw up behind me with such force i seriously though it was a big robust man( sat in the rearmost of the flight,  infront of the toilet, so yeah i heard stuff i didnt wanna hear)

Im back home now and im ready to show everything i found, bought and stolen (naah i wouldnt steal anything NEVER!!)  Cause the viewer i was on was straight from hell, or the graphic card was, so ive seen nothing but gray untill ive touched it.
So im not really that sure ive gotten something nice, maybe ive just spent shitloads of money on stuff that isnt really all that cool, well who knows!?!

And part 2 of the hunkyfications is comming up, 'Mmmale needs clothes' *sounds like a retarded zombie*.
Its almost done so i could post it tonight but im to tired for it as u can se in my choise of 'wuuurds' (feelin a little scottish there)...
Yeah as u can se the more tired i get the more fucked up my brain gets, or i am like this all the time but i can hide it when im not sleepy (i did actually fall asleep infront of moms laptop earlier this week, my hand on the mouse and my head facing the mattress, snoring like a god damn boat engine, it was nice untill i woke up). SO yeah ill leave that tomorrow.

And yes i still hate my hubby, may his avatar burn in hell for all eternity. I wont divorce him or anything ill just ignore his butt ugly avatar till the day i virtually die or he just removes that fugly skin & shape.
Y'all know i spent a fortune of my hooker money on his avatar.
Hooker money = i did used to work at a club where i got a great amount of money for telling people i loved the cold hard steel between my oily buttcheeks, and therefore i payed my already then slightly ugly husband to say cool and fresh even tho he was slowly decaying.
(okay you all need to know theres a big amount of irony in the text and dont actually mean all that i say, but i do hate him for the change and that i mean)


But yeah, im really tired, been up since (did i even go to bed, i slept so bad im not sure i slept at all) 6.
I couldnt sleep and found a program where some cavemen (all bushmen that does this are brutal cavemen in my eyes) ate this poor spidermonkey mom, while the spidermonkey kid was watching as they burnt the fur & flesh for her mom and then chopped her u, cooked and ate her...I cried a little fo real, i cant handle that brutality.

Okay shoussshhh on me now.
Ill be back tomorow with some updates ik, i might have my hubbys sick kid here, not to sure, and then ill update later tomorrow. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment