Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back from the bed

Heya fashionista readers!
Ive been suffering from smelly belly and ive been throwing up for a week, its been not so lovely. I could give u details cause i know u want em, but for the more sensitive reader i guess im shutting up.
Im reading the latest H&M cataloge and im loing it, why cant those clothes go straight into a mesh mashine and pop up in sl!?! Id pay a fortune for that machine (just so u know)

Just read that the Sea Hole is having a 50% off sale due to RL problems. Owners Drinkinstein Sorbet's car had a little one on one time with the lightning and look like the insurance company dont like that (now what do they like!?!) Lovely picture but such a sad story. I feel so sorry for her, and may her problms get solved.
Tp to [The Sea Hole]





I cant even get online (had this problem with firestorm for ages now)
And we have the Mix + Mesh fashion fair going on. I have no idea what its about other that it might be something about mesh (duuuh). But i love mesh so ill dig into t later on, right now i can only view tha bottom of the sea and my money looks like ??? (is the viewer telling me im getting a big amount of money and its so big its going nuts, oh i wish). Tp to the [Fair]


Okay ima watch Top Model Sweden now, and drink my first cup of coffe in over a week O.o!!


No comments:

Post a Comment