Monday, March 19, 2012

Some store updates

Well Hello in the middle of the night (well alteast night for me).

Here are some update on whats going on when im not blogging or gamin. 


First is a picture of spring, summer autumn & winter colors ill be using...
Dunno why i didnt put winter first since its the lightest *scratches her head in a slight confusion*( Well well its late her i guess thats why).



And here we have a shimmering shadow that i accidently made. Its hand painted! I always paint my shadows since i dont want to be accused of stealing anything. The shimmer comes from something i uploaded millions of years ago and made into a pattern (i just love creating brushes, patterns and textures myself). 
This shadow isnt yet uploaded so this is just a raw pic of what to come ((my hubby is playing his ps3 and if im online at the same time he gets logged off LOL, so i have to paint while he's gaming, i dont mind ive done what, 10 different shadows liners and lashes the last 3 hours))



So ill be uploading like crazy tomorrow, getting my wallet flat and filled with cobwebs and moths...WOOO!
Now its time for bed, ill probably be asleep before i hit the pillow (like always... I kiss my hubby good night turn around and then im snoring before im done turning lol).
Nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment