Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey!

I still havent updated anything...wanna know why?!? Yes ofcourse you do :)
Last time i was here this computer was working fine, but i left it with my moter and she dont really know what to click and not to click..Soooo yeah this poor computer is full of shit and i have to format it before i can do anything. Im not kidding here, it takes forever to just open a new tab in crome or firefox, and even longer to close them LOL. My nervers are good but when it comes to slow computers i just leave the minute i realize they are slooow.

So today im sick and awefull and im gonna lay on the couch the entire day (thats my plan) so whats better then formating the damn thing while im watching movies and tv.

So hopefully ill be able to log on to SL properly cause atm i do get online but i cant see shit, and my money is like ???...yeey.

Well well off to bed, see ya laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment