Saturday, June 2, 2012

Random schtuffies :)

How's everyone today? 
I just threw up outside my mom's cafe due to car sickness...O.o But fear not im okay now...But enough about that...

I went to check up on the faMESHed event last nigh, and i was going to check the price on the amazing The Loft sofa, and a little lag fell upon my slow-as computer and then the *katching*sound appeared...and in some strange way i had bought the couch. Not that im complaning, its amazing, it just that i dont have room for it in my home..*sigh* (must.make.room)
Well there were loads of great stuff there, really cute clothes. But i didnt look to close, since i was afraid i'd buy anything i touched (guess i was in a mild chock, or let's call it that). But ill go back later some day.
Tp to [FaMESHed]



I went to 2 sales, but i find anything in my taste, but maybe you will. 
First of [I Love Fashion] and then [DV8]



I even payed a visit to [Fi*Friday] and got {K}Rea's colorful & cross blouse (cute huh)


No comments:

Post a Comment