Sunday, July 22, 2012

Im breaking up with Hexagon

And teaming up with Blender!

Been watching vid's on youtube and i cant wait to get my hands on some mesh again. Seriously its so much fun to create stuff, and not at all that hard as it seems!

Like im all in for guy stuff!! I feel so sorry for all the men out there not having that much to choose from.
So im looking to create stuff with a little more edge to it.
Not stuff sticking out here and there with spikes and silly fabrics, but something more on the female line, okay unisex.

Where im from irl, all the girls are in touch with their masculinity and the boys with their femininity.
So for me the lines between boy and girl is superthin! Therefore i kinda like it when girls dress up in fancy pants with a coat and boys use super low necked tanktops with kickass prints. But then again the line is thin, way to much feminine onto a masculinegarnment can make the clothes look a little fruity (trust me my godfathers are gay so ive been seeing that fashion all my life ). So well wish me luck :D

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment