Tuesday, September 11, 2012

And the Lipsticks are out!

So Hi!
Where on earth did i put my coffe...oh there it is...on top of the computer, great place Alex great place...
Anyways did some colors, 8 to be exact, and they are all up on MP since this morning :) 
Woot and then i had a lill chat with my bestie and desided to make some more eyeshadows. Well since i have a thing for colors under the eye's that's what i made. 2 different styles. As always i have a problem with color and would love to make everything in colorchange, but we all know that aint a way to make money (yees im still unemployed irl), so as for now ive only made a black, dark gray and grey set (its just so darn boring to make the add pictures lol, my hubby's a rl photographer he should make them darn pictures for me..) But yeah go have a look, here's a link to [my store] and here are 2 pict of 2 lipsticks :D




No comments:

Post a Comment