Friday, November 23, 2012

My computer :(

I havent posted anything lately and thats because my computer went mad after the latest windows update. Been on the phone with support and still nothing. Got a black/ flickering screen and cant open programs without the computer shutting down, sounds great huh!?!
Well ill try to update some, but since i cant go online it feel pretty worthless :(
I dont have any money to get a new computer so ill just have to wait untill theres a solution to my problem (which may take a long time). But then again tomorrow we're one month away from christmas ( in scandinavia we celebrate christmas on the 24th) so i can use a break. See, always turn something negative i to something positive.
Well ill try to update but doing it on my galaxy tab wont be easy lol, i hate to write on it lol...but ill try.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment