Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Where are the [XCW] store updates?

The are coming soon!

The land next to mine finally got available so the store is beeing set up again. This is a sim thats been here for a long time and hopfully i can stay here as long as i want to!

I know i havent updated anything for the store in a while, but ive been messing with shitloads of new stuff for the boho fair :). Which opens the 16th of october, so not long from now (cant wait).

Um today im finishing the last pictures and working with the exclusive make-up for Boho culture fair, and after that, im all in on Halloween. I love really halloween, messy bloody make-up is what got me into make-up in the first place. I did a class in spacial fx make up aswell but since im not that good with blender yet, it will have to wait :).

If you as a reader have any suggestions on make-up, dont be afraid to IM me Alexandra Wilder or My Alt Xela Ceriano. I'd loooove to know what you guys like and want.
I aslo have an email if you wanna send pics, links and other info there xcwstore@hotmail.com.
I dont bite, i love meeting and talking to people :)
 
And yeah i just remembered i did upload a lipstick earlier, i just dint have anything else to upload at that time so i kinda forgot to tell you guys about it. Silly me!!



Thats all for now i'll post a slurl when i got the store back open again :D




No comments:

Post a Comment