Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[XCW] Update


mmmmkay so i was working on this eyeshadow yesturday,only took say 3½ hours to get the lines right, you got to hate the avatars wierd face lines...
Anyways, hopefully ill release it later tonight, still have to decide the colors and if i wanna remove anything or maybe make the eyeliner stronger (im a eyeliner person irl i look like a sick person w/o eyeliner).

This is a fairly neutral look coming from me since i absolutely love colors.
Which reminds me, i was trying out glasses earlier this week irl and asked the optician if she has any glasses in color, and she was all like "whaaat, you want colors, but, but, but most people want them in black or brown" and i was like naaah gimme the brightest shit you got, and i ended up getting kids glasses lol. 
Didn't buy them i need to search online for more colors, Sweden is not a good country when it comes to colors...we boring!!

Anyways the lips will be released once i get home, cause i can not find them on the templates on my laptop, so they are probably hidden in the depth of my external hd (yeyy NOT). 

Gaah i should be working on makeup and i have a lunch date with one of my friends, and im still laying here in my damn PJ's my hair is a mess and makeup, what is that?!?!

So ill be back tonight with some updates :D
Ciao sweeties

No comments:

Post a Comment