Wednesday, September 9, 2015

.odd.polly. Bakstage

So instead of "updates" i'm gonna call this Backstage. Stuff i'm working on, upcoming updates and such amazingness!!



Tonight iv'e been super focused on messing with good old prim part and properties.

Lashes iv'e finally fixed the lashes (woop woop), and i uploaded a new pair as well.
So i have...eeuum...lets say 5 now, and yes they are still prim parts, but i may add a script to  fix the position (if my lazyness lets me do that).

I wont upload them this week cause im at my home away from home but next week they will be up on maybe monday tuesday.

I do however have time to fix the main store so yaay for that.
I just need to find the right stuff for it and upload a looot of textures and meshes *sigh* but i guess that's what im gonna do today! 
Wish me luck, give me strenght, may the force be with me and so on, cause i get so easily distracted, i will be like ooh kittens and then i end up watching youtube vids with kittens for 2.5 hours....yeah that's me...!!
Anyways ill start right away.
xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment