Thursday, October 20, 2016

Well guess who got a mesh head!!

Not only one, but 4!!

I know i said before that "i will never create make-up for mesh heads" well guess what missy, times are changing and it feels like no one uses regular heads anymore (will still create make-up for regular heads tho).
And from now on i'll create make-up for The mesh Project and Catwa.
I got the kits for both of them and ive been messing around with ideas.
Im still into the crazy colorful make up, which can be a real challenge for mesh heads since its not a  layer for the entire face.
But that wont stop me, ill figure out a way to work through it!!
Oh yeah ill probably make Omega applierst too ;).

My biggest problem atm is remembering all the things i used to do when i drew, and how to get the frecking lines straight (whichs is making me nuts)!!
Im taking drawing lession online lol, i need to get my shit together :þ!!

This is [Catwa] - Annie head, with Insols new skin Grace (ST 02) from [Tres Chic].
Hair is good old [Magika] - Serene

Nothing added to the make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment