Thursday, November 3, 2016

Updates!!

Thursday Hello's from a snowy Stockholm!



I was suppose to be out for adventerous shopping today but i have no shoes with me that will work with the muschy snowgoo out there.

So ill be here instead working with the unreleased make-up i have laying around!

So I finally got my hands on the Beta viewer log in so i can spend my time there instead (so peacful, no one interupting you, its amazing).


I have a few ideas for these ones.
I was thinking spiderweb, but then i saw that marketplace already had their fair share of spiderweb lashes, i thought of the one and only thing a little mermaid fan think of....scales!!!

I mean when you think of it, spiderweb pattern is so alike to the back fin on fishes it had to work out!

I already have the scales done, i just need to colorchage them all so i have them in all the pretty colors (you guys know i love my colors, rigth).

And yeah, this is just the prototype, ive changed them a 100 times already, and there may also be glitter involved!!!


XOXO
Alexandra


No comments:

Post a Comment