Friday, February 19, 2010

Firday Wilder Hater

Well since Second life hate me every friday night i guess i have to spend my time doing something else (omg that didnt sound to good, dont think im a ûbergeek sitting here every weekeend cause im not!!!!*sound of grasshoppers*...)

I tried to paint some clotes but ive been drinking 2 much coffe so my hands are haing an overdose and are no longer part of my body, well atleast not a friend of the rest of the body.

Mayor pose failure. Something wrong with this silly box. I just cant upload the poses ive done.
Made a silly dance animation to, im thinking of actually sending it out to everyone i know...Who knows it might be a hit, or ill become a victim of angry people with torches and hayforks...


It acually bothers me its friday and im missing out on all the 50L friday fun *cries a bit*
Theres a lot of juicy things this week, i got online to se like a small bit of the things untill i did the stupid thing of restarting SL cause it was to laggy.
Daaaah, i think i should give myself a sl free week as punishment for that stupid mistake. Slow sl = Something fishys going on in the service department!!!
Well not easy being stupid, white and nerdy!!

Thats all for me now, im gonna go drink some more coffe and hopefully turn into a giant vibrator and go rub off on my Hubby.

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment