Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday this week aswell...

60L sunday is on today, we like that and what more!?
Well yeah u can drink coffe and be lasy all day (thats irl ofcourse).
Sunday is actually my blog reading day and i spend like the entire day doing blog reserch lol
And yeah buying stuff in find in blogs :|

But see its not easy being a woman in sl, all the perfect garnments are out there screaming our names, and HEL-OOOOH!! they are cheap and everything fits perfect, that's like a dream come true for a woman!!

I have to do a lill update, ive been a lasy fuck this week....Again!! But yeah i got myself a house (again, i like moving around). It is lovely...There holes in the roof squeeky floors and a goat outside!! I Love it!!




My beautiful house


My awesome goat





My Bedroom


My eehhh not have a name room!?!


My Livingroom


My couch area...lol

So that was my new fab home :P


Now its time to switch to something else.

Got these fab shoes for 50L over at Sand Shack Surf & Co (50L Friday find)


I did actually get something else during 50L Friday, but since my memory isnt working as it used to i dont know what it was LOL

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment