Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Love

Its so darn sunny outside its giving me a headace, but im going out i promise.
That death road i was on erlier this week had a left turf for the better, and im as good as new now (part from not beeing able to drink coffe due to...well you figure it out with that right amount of imagination... ;P)

But yeah great weather and im inside with a stinky dog that smells just a little to much dog, and its maknig me throw up a little in my mouth everytime i feel her smell (BINGO im 1000% cat person and beeing around dosg makes me wanna crawl out of my skin).
But we just have her here for the week....bleh.

Anyways i just been going thru all my links---> and maybe its still visible in the sidebar but Artilleri announced that shes gonna sell som pink plastic flamingos on this weeks 50L Friday.
I need thoose flamingos for my house, they are going to be absolutley perfekt for my old stinkin house!!



Absolute love! I just love the cheesy flamingos, loved them in the sims love them in sl :)
Go get them at artilleri this Friday!!!

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment