Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday soon weekend ♥!

Got my hubbys sick kids messing up my daily schedule this week.
So now when they are asleep im gonna try to do a little update. But since my SL is a bit messy today and dosent wanna rezz and inventory losses and stuff. im gonna see what i can find on other pages.

POSE FAIR 2010


Oh well can start with the upcoming POSE Fair.
Some smartie thought there shoud be a pose fair since there are a fair for everything theese days. I like the idea since im into making poses myself (not that im gonna join in, im not that into the celebrtity thingie in SL. I like to be left alone from beggers and other messy people.)

Fair Starts: 2nd April
Fair Stops: 16th April
Where: Not announced yet


Just fell over the Acessory fair 2010.
Starts: 6th Mars
Stops: 27th Mars
Where: [Here]

That all i had time to write about atm, not its time to start making dinner, promised i would make greek meatballs (my hubby is addicted to them).
And they need a lot to work lol
Soo il be back later :)

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment