Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beta viewer & new skin

Okay i got a new skin pack today from LAQ and ive read so much about the 2.1 beta viewer (multiple layers and shadow options) so i can keep my fingers off it anymore, so im downloading it as we speak (and with my lovely internet connetion it may take a while...)

Just gonna go make dinner while i download and install, and then gonna come back and enter the world of shadows och multiple Layers :D (like if u want u can have 2 jackets on and say 4 shirts and a top...okay might look silly as hell, but ima wear it just because i can!!

So yeah this is gonna be fun!

Link to the [Second life 2.1] Beta viewer.

*licks her lips and rubs her hands in exitement* I would moisten my entire face like a cow if i could but i have to settle with my lips (well cows do not lick their face they lick the inside tjavascript:void(0)heir noses....im not really into that...id rather lick my face with my giant tounge.

Anyways i just wantet to let u all know this cause in a little while ima put out pictures of my new skin (which is amazingly beautiful, i ♥ that skin)

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment