Saturday, July 31, 2010

More Armidi Sale

holy snap... i went to the Armidi sale last night and i probably stayed there for a few hours, its was early morning when i went to bed...
But it was worth it!!!
I tried to get my hubby to come with me but he knew their would be ALOT of people there so he went offline...
But ohboy did i find stuff there, just gonna try on the old demo hairs before i go there again so i know witch hair i want :D

U know what i had to create a ARMIDI SALE folder to gather all the stuffies i bought....interesting...

And then my homie Tomas became a smartass and got a online account at Shoparmidi.com and been laying on my couch homeshoppin while ive been sweating my ass off running atound the freckin Warehouse store :s his lazyness pays off sometimes!

Anyways got loads of BEAUUUTIFUL things i can wait to try them on!!


Remember to get rid of the prim parts on your clothes when going to crowded places. This was my look when i went on my shoppingspre ;P

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment