Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coffe & Kawaii Fair

I had such high expectations, but i was let down...

Let me take this from the start.
Kawaii for me is harajuku streetfashion at its best & asian cuteness that can be found anywhere in those lovely countries!
Something like this, cute and colorful:

Im not saying there was no cute and colorful, cause there was, but not the way i hoped.
What i found in the first few store was tittyflashin, asscrack showin and cumstained clothes n accessories....
My entire world fell down, i had big moist eyes of a cartoon figure at that moment.
I did continued even tho i was seriously disappointed.
But after a while i found better stores, (and worse....)
But still the good ones that understood the word kawaii(=cute/adorable/sweet) and those made my day ♥.
So overall it was totally okay, i'd go back for sure but i'll still hate the unCUTE stuff.

Sexy n cute is just not the same for me. But we're all different maybe someone finds nipple's poppin out cute, who knows?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment