Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A pose day

After the pose fair ive been stuck on poses.
I used to be like that a while back and then me and my hubby and i moved in together and then there were no more posing moments in SL *giggles* (more posing in rl ;D)
But that dont stop me from loggin into his account for some serious posing action.
So therefore im spending a few hours on looking at poses.

First i payed a visit to [Diesel Works] I always go there ones a month cause i really like the poses there.

And then off  to [Sparrow Tree Studios]. And found a lot of 1L$ poses i just had to get.
Stuff thats almost free always ends up in my back pocket, same with gatcha objects that i just can resist, dont even matter whats in them gatchas i just need it!!

And then to [Purple Poses] where most of the poses are just 45L$.
*Touches the tip of her fingers in a very innocent pose* I love poses that looks great and dont cost a fortune.
I create poses 2, and they arent that hard to do, so why sell em for 200L$ + ? Well ima look a second time here and then im off to look at the stuff  i got.

No comments:

Post a Comment