Thursday, January 24, 2013

Im gonna be offline for a while..i think!

Oh before i forget, its time for me to go back home to Finland again, to visit my mom and the rest of the family n friends, and celebrate a late christmas (i dont care about presents i just want the food lol)

And as ive mentioned before, her graphic card went bananas last summer, so either i use the grafic card and the screen gets this lovely turquoise color or i dont and i cant get online :C

Did talk to my brother tho about getting a new card and some more memory (that computer has had a rought life it got hit my lightning just 2 weeks old and had to replace the motherboard and then everything keeps dying waaay to fast), so maybe he fixed that maybe he didnt ill know on sunday(he gets that sort of things thru his work).

But ill be working 7 days a week so i guess there wont be much time left for SL anyways.
But what annoys me the most is i cant run Photoshop on her computer, i need to do such things cause i love to draw, not only do i draw stuff for SL i draw anything that pops up in my mind.
Gaah i feel the soul leaving my body now *faints a little*
But hey ill survive right?!? or atleast i hope so.

Ill still try to upload the blog, i cant do it on my samsung tab cause that fucker wont let me copy paste stuff without turning of the web browser im using *gaaah*. An my mom is a complete dorknerdgeek so she occupies the computer form dust till dawn, or atleat whens shes not working.
Gaah again!

Now its time for me to try to upload some shit and then sit down with the pictures needed for the add's, or maybe ill have to make dinner, what time is it, oh fuck dinner time soon :P
Cant blame me for beeing a complede nut today cause i woke up at 1.30 p.m ithink its like 12pm right now, silly girl.
Well im still here untill friday so ill keep on posting untill then.

Luuv
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment