Saturday, January 12, 2013

SL all day ♥

So i woke up last night to find my hubby in the toilet throwing up like crazy, so hes been on the couch all day, while ive been hiding here in the bedroom at the computer, cause i dont want to get whatever he is having. My poor darling.
But then again i got the entire day to myself, and that means i can sit here and be creative.

So first of all, not beeing online that much caused a big mess in my inventory. So i spent a good 2 hours taking pictures of everything new and opened all the christmas/ new years gift (great stuff btw).

And now im gonna go visit some awesome places ive seen on flickr (must try out my new graphic card).

I love rainy places. Here's the [Slurl]

And what else, yeah update some new make up stuff ive had laying around.
Thats about it, maybe ill even have time to visit some friends, that would be lovely, ive missed them alot!!!
Ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment