Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[XCW] Updates: Theme's & Store


So hello! 

Im sorry there werent anymore updates last week, ive had loads to do (and ive been invited to join an event so ive been working on those things aswell). 
But today im working again and this time ive started using themes, just to get my brain going. 

So the first theme is actually Daft Punk. I listen to them day and night and done so since 1997. 
I get an insane amount of ideas of eyeliners, lashes, make up, lips and much more. 

And if you guys have a good theme IM me or anything, its always fab to get some fresh ieas.

Human after all...


And i also saw one of these avatars (Daft Guy, the golden one) a few days ago and damn my vagizzle tickled a little. I could get two alt's just so have these avatars standing around, i could even have my own daft punk party going on lol.



And yeah working on  my new store, it will hopefully be open soon, i just need to create some mesh stuff, and i have no idea when ill have time to do that *sigh* Anyways here's atleast a picture of the store, got this amazing building over at abiss, dont you just love it :D :D




No comments:

Post a Comment