Monday, August 26, 2013

[XCW]In-world store & other exciting news.

Soon very soon will i open up the new in-world store!!

I got some land yesturday where i could have both my private home and the store so im really happy atm.
But since i got the land around midnight yesturday i havent had that much time to finish anything, cause all i wanna do is decorating, lol.

And yeah i built my home from scratch cause im sooo tired of how all the new mesh houses never have the space i want. Its just that theres always something wrong, missing a room or to big/small...whatever.

Well there's a lot of uploadning going on, and some photoshop work so it wont be up just yet.

And i found out today that i will be participating in The Boho Culture Fair 2013. 
I could not be happier, i seriously touched my toes and rolled away.
This is my first event ever, so yeah im kinda proud i even got an invite.

I got most of the stuff done already since i got the invitation in the end of june /beginning of august. 
And i instantly had ideas farting out of my brain, so it was all roughly done in a day, and now i just have some minor changes left. 
Here's a hint: flowers ,colors, eyelines, gold ,silver, nude, eyebrows, lashes...and so on.

Anyways heres a picture, and as u can see not much is done lol.
And i need a counter and maybe some furniture, it looks so empty :P


But ill have it done as soon as possible!!
 I promise!!




No comments:

Post a Comment