Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Uppdate on the new eyeshadow!


Well as i thought, there were a major setback trying to make the shadow to collaborate with darker layers.
SOOOooo im working on that as we speak (that and 100 other things as always).

So far iv'e made all the color combinations and given it a name (Cotton Candy Melt)

Thing is, putting it on different layers of Light/Medium/Dark would take forever, cause all the colors would need individual layer paintings depending on the background color.

Earlier when i checked them all on a beautiful sunkissed skin, the colors were amazing vibrant like unicorn barf. And then i put it back on my regular pale skin, and it was sooo baad!!!
The vibrant green turned into something looking like week old lettuce.

Picture above isn't taken on a uploaded product its on the test product, i always take pictures as i'm working on it.

So bare with me beautiful boys n girls!



Ooh and i'm going thru my old hard drive looking for all of my old templates, cause i don't have any of my templates from 2013 back (or i have them but don't know where).

Found this:

This is what i used to make all my make-up on, its INSANE!! 
I get chills down my spine just looking at it *ugh*.
Now days i use different full perm skins and lovely Eloh Eliots skins (bless her for being such an angel).

Anyways back 2 work!!
Xoxo
Alexandra






No comments:

Post a Comment