Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Why No Make-up Appliers?

Why don't i sell make-up appliers?!?
This may be something you been thinking about!

There are so many mesh lips, head, body's, boobs n asses and what not out there. 
I may be the only one not using any of that. 
Well i have all the slink mesh feet (cause i love shoes) but that's it really.

A friend even told me to get mesh hands like 3 days ago cause my avatar hands were scary.
Maybe i want scary avatar hands!! 
Dinosaurs had scary hands to, they didn't go out and get new ones...
okay baad example (i just wanted to add a little dinosaurs talk in the text).


The mouth appliers aren't appealing to me, iv'e tried demos but i ended up having way more fun with the mouth alphas than with the actual mouths.


Mesh heads is a biiiiig nope, why on earth would i wanna look like the rest of you out there? I'm me! I'm one of a kind!!


Mesh body's is a maybe, iv'e tried a few and i do like them. But i switch skins a few time a week, so getting appliers for all of those would cost me a fortune. So hmmmh!


Since my avatar barely have breasts and ass as it is i don't think i need any mesh help , lol.


Maybe i'm just old and stubborn, who knows. but for now the mesh make-up appliers will have to wait, and i'm sorry for that.

I'm still gonna make make-up for just the good old avatar.

See yah
xoxo
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment