Monday, November 8, 2010

BaLaC

I just went and got a kick ass freebie from [BaLaC]. Its really pretty and its for both males and females *yeey*.


I really love when its painted like that, when u can se the strokes. Sometimes i prefer clothes looking like this over the 2 real looking garmnets ♥.


I had to play model for this jacket cause i absolutely love it!!!


Im working on the shadow tutorial i promised like a week ago, and watching my fav show on tv and trying to snuggle up my hubby who is far more intrested in his video games than watching tv. And i hope i can post it later tonight, cause i got like 3-4 more post waiting to get pictures and LM done. so yeah its hard beeing a blogger sometimes LOL
And oooh got a pretty nice invitation yesturday that gave me 1000L$ in giftcards to shop for, but ill tell u more about that later ;D
And loads and loads of freebies, wow i dont know if ill ever have the time to post all the freebies ive gotten just this month!
My inventory is full of god and bad shit and its getting frustrating to actually find the things u are looking for.
I should be happy i have a blog so i can actually remember the things ive bought! Yey for my look of the day (but with the new viewer i save the looks after ive created them *wooo*).

Okay this senile bitch is going to leave the blog now to direct her attention to her love and the tv, god bless the tv and bad tv shows that requires popcorn *wooo*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment