Friday, November 12, 2010

Brainslush again!

Okey i almost ripped my hair off the other day cause someone had been touching my photoshop stettings (might actually been myself since me my hubby and the kids got separated accounts just if something like this would happen)....
Anyways, me, my invisible friend or my hubby had been touching my poor photoshop, so i could no longer create god damn alphalayers with already transparent textures.
Thank god u could not see me then cause i was maaaaad (mad like a bull stung in the butt by a bee, jeez)...
But after a few hours of reading in my precious photoshop for dummies i could figure ot what was wrong and everything is back the way it should be!Amen!

But now its kids weekend and i wont be able to work at all, cause i fall a sleep when the kids do! The hard reality of beeing a step mom!

Id love to show some of the make up but i dont wanna post them in case, cause ive been smudging, ereasing & painting like a freak, and i cant live with the fact someone would take the idea before im done! SO yet another empty borting post without pictures.
(i did even look for one but their all on my external drive and its packed down somewere since yeaturdays photoshoot)

Alright zippit
Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment