Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ill soon post something worthy of reading!

Sorry that i havent made any updates these last few days. Its just that im hooked on True Blood Season 3 and i cant stop watchin it...To many naked sexy vampires...*hooh*
.....Male vampires that is *drroooooolllssz...* Speaking of almost naked, have any of u seen spartacus, that shit just aired here in sweden and mmmmh could i sprinkle some hot chocolate sauce on that....*rawr*
And there is farmville and frontierville and fishville and all the god damn Zynga villes.
I even got a separate gaming account on facebook just to go hardcore on the games wthout my friends goes nuts on me LOL!

So...ummm...yeah...Photoshop and half naked vampires and me clicking arround a virtual tractor on facebook steels my SL time lol
But im gonna change that, i already have loads of material that need to go thru Cs & lightroom and then ill post it.


But tomorrow is sledge day with the kids, i hope i dont break an arm or my tail bone...I cracked it last year from a gauze square and i couldnt sit properly for like 4-5 months...
Cause cant update without an arm or tail bone so keep your fingers crossed thet ill make it home safe lol

Have a great evening

No comments:

Post a Comment