Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crap!!

I just got home to my mom and shes been complaning about the cyan colored screen for ages, and i couldnt handle it for 5 seconds so i just had to rip out the graphic card, resulting in the computer not starting at all.
And beeing on an island and all i have to order a new graphic card from the mainland and that will take atleast a day and i dont have a day i have minues, my life have minutes not hours or days, lifes to short to sit around and wait...*gaah*

And the funeral of my grandfather is tomorow so im not even sure ill get it fixed then. So im guessing theres no sl his week.
Well im not to sorry, i need the time off i guess.

But whats not making this easier is my brother working for a huge company and in charge of the one of  the compuer sections, and he dont have the time to fix the graphic card fo me cause he's coming here during the night (yeah you can only get here 3 times a day with the ferry so im kind of in the middle of nowere now.) And i came here this evening so i guess you can put 2 + 2 together.

Well ill still be able to updates thing i see arround the web (and frankly thats what i do most of the time anyways), so no panic (even if thats what im going thru right now). There will be updates.

Everything happens for a reason and someone thinks i need a break and so be it!
Ciao for no lovely readers, imm off to bed, god night

(written on a laptop and my fingers isnt collaborating, my fingers hate's laptops, so yeah written like blind person, night)

No comments:

Post a Comment