Monday, October 10, 2011

Im in love...

....With a house ♥.
I had a look through a flicker group and found the house of my dreams.

Well i dont have a place for a house, but every now and then i pull out my house up in the sky, and just decorate it.
Thats what i did today and look what happened....In some strange way the house got pulled in way to many directions in one click, that EVERYTHING in the house (about 900 prims) ended up allover the place...And what did i do? I went out to my hubby and layed in his arms for abit to calm my nerves, and then i went back and just took everything in one sweep and putted it back in my inventory and started looking for a new house!

And i of course found a house! And even better, a house that can be modified.See i really dont like small homes and i absolutely dont like large windows. Jesus im realistic, would u live in a house made of glass irl? NO!NononononoooNO! So yeah found a home that i will modify after my own needs!
So well here it is:
[ rain in east europe ]

Its nighty night time for me so ill go pick it up tomorrow, and then ill spend some time decoration it, ooo i cant wait :)

And another thing (rl thing) my hubby gave me a surprise today. Golden Circle Tickets to Britney Spears tomorrow. I cant believe he kept this a secret from me, gaa im so excited ♥.
He's not that kind of guy that gives surprises, so just the surprise was a sruprise LOL. Oh wow i feel i love him a little bit more now ♥.
Ciao :þ

No comments:

Post a Comment