Monday, October 3, 2011

internet connection died on me...

What a terrible weekend! I lost my internet this saturday, and been without it untill today when it finally came back again. Just hope it stays this time. Ill update some tonight if i have the time, gotto bake cakes n shit :) oldest kid's birthdays is this thursday so theres got to be loads of cakes :) And then i just got the first and second season of Sons of Anarchy so im busy watching that (im so hooked LOL)

So yeah just wanted to say what ive been up to since i havent updated anything :)
Ciao

And yeah you got to watch this video, its insane and i absolutely LOVE it! That song has been on repeat on my mp3 player for a week now. Cant thank my cousin enough for letting me know about it! The way she's falling in the refrain, and the mink & fox, jeees i just love the entire vid, just watch it a few times and you'll understand!

Studio killers - Ode the the bouncer:

No comments:

Post a Comment