Friday, April 2, 2010

Live from the Pose Fair

Im no stranger to fairs , and i wont rest untill ive seen it all, every single store on the entire region!!
But thats me in a nutshell, its just that i want freebies and i want to know as much there is about designers in Second life. Creativity makes by brain go 'jeeehaaaw', and i kinda like that.
I dont make any profit of knowing all that info, just that its an intrest of mine.


So ive refueled my empty moth-eaten wallet and im so buying some new poses. Ive messed up my inventory lately with a whole bunch of poses (bot single ones and couples) and i need to get some more, i think, to make it all go back to normal (thats just my silly 'jeehaaw' brain talking).

So during the following hour ill update from the fair.

XOXO
-Wilder


Oh silly me totally forgot to give a LM so heres the [TAXI TO POSE FAIR]

No comments:

Post a Comment