Friday, April 2, 2010

Pose fair 2010

Great amount of freebies so far, not that much lag, Yeah, im still in my extremly happy mood. Slightly small problem with the rezzing of objects, i just ses emtyp signs. But thatt cant lower my mood..


[Dismorph]yes yes yes great pose, just that i forgot to buy it, and the store is in teh beginning of my path, so ill have to head back to get this one...bleeh!


[Flowey] has got som serious cute poses, got the pose set 'blame spring' for 160L$..ill post a picture later :)

[DMD] Poses had this super romantic pose called save you. For 250L$ it can be yours (wonder if the guy is included)

oh baby you can save me anytime *meeeoow* (yes i drink to much while lying on my couch dressed in leopard from top to toe touching my 20 something servants behind....)

[Olive Juice] (olive juice...isnt that olive oil...?) Anyways wall of never rezzing pictures...but for the price of 25L$/pose im happy to wait and try out poses!

(i ended up getting 7 poses from this place :I)

more updates in a sec
-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment