Saturday, April 17, 2010

Your friends = Your life!

I treasure my friends in so many ways! Yes, i call them friend even tho they are virtual, cause in my second life, i have my second life friends. They dress in pretty virtual clotes and there are souls behind the avatars, real life people!

Im really disappointed this time! Im so tired of people huring others, im not gonna call it teasing cause its not, its more victimization!
Some peole really dont have feeligns, the feed of hurting others just to make themselfs look better!

So many people in second life have bad RL issues, so to come online might be a way for them to escape their shitty reality. But when the bullying comes to second life aswell its not that pleasant.

How can we try to explain to the mean people, what they are doing is wrong! That they are actually hurting others with their mean words?

Ive knoown this bullying has been on for ages now, but when more poeple are caucht in their evil spiderweb of hate, i just cant take it anymore. People i considered friends making others feel bad.....*yuck*

Isnt it enough shit like this happens irl? Apparently not...

Every Swedish person reading this will know what and whom im talking about, and i just wanna reach out to all of u and say im not gonna pe part of it anymore. I dont wanna be a bad guy!
I want my secondlife to be a friendly place without bullying.

My friend got hurt real bad and i feel really sorry for her.
What has anyone done to be disliked? Is it the way they look or the way they talk? probably not, they are just a victim of this online harassment!

I'll continue with this heartrending story later this week!

But for now take care and show some respect and warmth with everyone!
-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment