Monday, June 7, 2010

@ the Back and Blue Fair

And the post about the B&B Fair :D
First of all, everyone going to any kind of fair or crowded place, PLEASE use lowprim stuff ot take of all attatchments. Huds scripts, and prims makes it all messy and laggy as hell, i cant even imagine how it would be with a old crappy computer...WOW!!!



I did put on a sculpty prim skirt and hair, and usually i dont actually wear shoes, but this time i did just because i said u shouldnt wear stuff LOL.







As u can see theres loads of stuff, but this actually felt so much better than walking on what feels like 200 sims! I did manage to find some stuff but i havent had the time to look at them. I have to much going on in my RL to really have the time to go through my wardrobeand and skip around my home in my new finds!

Talking about a new wardrope, the Fri.Day sale made my wallet go empty...i swear theres a eco in it, and cobwebs and some bats.... :/*giggles and purrrs*
i love my new friday stuffies :D

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment