Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glitterati Gift

[Glitterati] is one of the most generous places i know, theres always lots of gifts trown out of that group. And their poses are superduper gorgeous!
I had a quick look in my obejct map (its so full im stating to see it as a messy problem and dont wanna look in it) and found that i got 2 gift cards from Glitterati on 250L$ Each. Since im a god friend i gave one of them to my "bro from another ho" Tomas. I hope he enjoys it, ill bet he's gonne get em naughty poses LOL (i dont do that shiz *winks*)

Anyways theres freebies in the store, and theres freebies given away like all the time in the subscriobo group. So its a good place, a great place, i ♥ it :D

Anyways i got a pose called "before" its sexeh n cute.


Im gonna logg in with my hubbys account and take some pics later and uppload them on snapzilla. I have what looks like a million poses. If anyone reading this blog want to borrow some poses, well please let me know, i feel sorry for the poses hidden away in the deepest most dark corner of my inventory :S

Löv
-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment