Friday, June 25, 2010

Inventory cleaning (AGAIN)

Omg i spent like the entire day yesturday with cleaning my inventory (when my babu had to shop)
I Thought that i needed to sell everythig sellable in my inventory and so i did, i took a picute of every god damn garmnet i had that had transfer available, and now im putting together big pictures with all clothes. And them ima put them all on a yardsale place. Like everything that has transfer is thrown out there.
When im done im gonna put the link here in my blog you u fashionistas can go there and maybe find something u need :D

The free stuff i got is given away cause i hate throwing stuff unless its really ugly looking!


So have a great Midsummers day, and the only pole ima dance around is the mop since i havent been cleaning the house for a few days, yeey :D

Luv
-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment