Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buzy week coming up!

I have loads to do in both RL and SL, so there will be few updates this week (well same as the last 2 weeks when i was on vacation)
I still have loads laying around that i want to blog about, its just that time is my enemy atm :C
I got a new home a while ago and decorationg that takes forever, i hate new houses LOL. U need to travel arround killing time while rezzing in different furniture stores.
And wtf is up with primfurniture build with 20-30 prims. i Thought the frekkin sculpty prims were suppose to bring down the numbers of prim...buuu on that shiz!!

And yeah work takes time, im not used to staying at one place for 2 hours straight lol, but i love it, they are a bunch of lovely wierdos making my day :)
They are looking for hosts, dancers n djs so if u want to work at a great place go there and grab a application!

yeah what more, i think im just writing for the sake of it LoL...well ima shut up now and see if i can blog about someting sane instead :D



Relaxing with my baby at my new home

-Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment