Monday, November 16, 2009

Im not dead!

Im alive, seriously!

Just been having a lot on my mind, and 2 much to do!
And second life? jessuz, ive been going back to the social life and to be honest ive been standing in a sandbox talking to other sweeds for like 5 days now.

But fear not, ive been checking out a few discount items, been to Cupcake's new sim and collected all them hunt gifties (awesome things really).
Been loyal to the 50L friday stores (didnt have time with this weeks 60L sunday, i know im a bad person and i really hope i miss something good so i will never do it again!!). And ive been checking out all my fav blogs and stores and i got loads of stuff 2 write about (just need that time i dont have, can u spare me some?!?)

And yeah im doing my own clohtes ones again, so im gonna re-learn the blender program, (AGAIN!! Since my brain only can remember like 5½ things at the time)And be working with that, if i could only stop talking to people!!! Duct tape always works...on your friend that is :D
Naah jk i love them, the are actually the one's that stimulate my pea brain :D

And with those beautiful words im gonna take my meow-ing RL cat and go to bed and dream about my RL/SL Hubby.

- The awesome "i have slept to little" Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment